The purpose of this policy is to make it easy for you to understand how and why we process and protect your personal data.
We process data on behalf of the organisation you are employed by or the organisation that is providing the service for you.
This means that we function as the personal data processor for the organization that is the personal data controller.
The basis for processing your personal data is grounded in a so-called legitimate interest when we are setting up the service for you.
If you are employed in the public sector in Sweden the legal ground is that the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
If you use the service as a private individual then the agreement you have signed with the service provider is the legal basis.
What types of personal data we collect
All of the data we collect is connected to the provision of the service and its functions, which all aim at personal and organizational development.
- Your name and your e-mail address
Technical information, to make the service work as well as possible for you:
- What web browser and device you are using
Information that you choose to contribute yourself:
- Profile picture
- Answers to surveys and mappings
- Personal posts
Information that you give specific consent to
- Access to images on your mobile unit
A cookie is a small text file that is saved to your computer/mobile device.
We use two types of cookies.
Session cookie. To let you be logged in. This cookie disappears from your computer when you close your browser.
Stay-logged-in cookie. Makes sure you are logged in for as long as you want to be.
You can choose to disable or remove cookies, which will decrease the functionality of the service.
All web browsers are different. Search your browser’s help function for information regarding how to change cookie preferences.
How we handle your personal data
- When we engage subcontractors we take actions to ensure that personal data is only processed according to this policy.
- All personal data is processed according to the current Data Protection Regulation (Dataskyddsförordningen 2016/679).
- All personal data is processed in a secure way.
- All personal data is decrypted.
- Only persons who are authorised and needed for providing and supporting the
services have access to personal data.
- We do not transfer data to any other country or any other party or organisation that
has no connection with the service. An exception would be if we are required to, by
law or an authority decision, for example in the case of a criminal investigation.
- The data is stored for as long as you are a user of the service and will be automatically
deleted within 12 months after your user or the service has been deregistered. Answers to surveys and mappings become anonymous for statistical purposes.
You have a number of rights concerning your personal data:
- You have a right to access information concerning the usage of your personal data.
- You have the right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete information about yourself.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- You have a right to data portability.
- You have the right to object to the usage of your personal data. any of these rights, contact your personal data controller.
If you have the service via your work, turn to your employer.
In any other case, turn to the one who provides the service for you.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In Sweden this is Datainspektionen, www.datainspektionen.se
You can reach us here:
Olof Palmes gata 23
111 22 Stockholm